Rynx To cold
@Rynx.To cold · Posted 18 May. 2022
hello im jayden and theres nothing i want more then helping other teens and other people out and i recently came across this video by Wesley Vigrin, and it helped my mindset so much with manifesting my money and just boosting my mindset alot
Bomb . Carpe Diem...
@bomb · Updated 18 May. 2022
Teenagers are always looking for ways to make money, and it's no surprise. After all, you've got school activities, and friends to keep up with.
But if you're looking to earn some extra cash, there are plenty of options that won't take up too much time or create too much stress.
Here are five ideas:
1) Open an Etsy store: If you have a talent for something like crafts or art, this is a great way for you to capitalize on it.
You don't have to spend a lot of money on supplies—just use what you already have around the house!
2) Borrow things from friends: If your friend has something that he or she doesn't need anymore but would be willing to lend out, ask if they'd be willing to do so in exchange for a small fee (like $5 per item).
3) Have a garage sale: If you're cleaning out your closet or basement and want some extra cash while at it, host a garage sale! It'll be fun and easy—and who knows what kind of treasures might show up?
4) Babysit - If you have a little brother or sister and are good with them, babysitting is a great way to make some extra cash. You can also offer your services on sites like Sittercity or Care.com.
You'll probably have to get certified first (which will cost you $20 or so), but once that's done, it's just a matter of getting your name out there and finding clients!
5) Sell stuff online- Selling things online is another great way to make money fast—but it does require patience and persistence. To get started, set up an eBay account and buy yourself an inexpensive camera so that you can take pictures of whatever it is that you want to sell (make sure they're in focus!).
Then start listing items on eBay and other sites like Amazon Marketplace or Craigslist—and watch how fast those dollars roll in!