Avyanna Community Rules
Avyanna is a fast-growing network of communities filled with unique individuals who constantly motivate and inspire each other.
At Avyanna, we encourage you to ask questions that bother you or affect the world, share your insights, learn, support, vote, motivate, inspire, support, and more importantly connect with people that share your goals and aspirations, and we encourage you to even create your Home on Avyanna Space.
Every community on Avyanna is defined by its users. Some of these users help run the community as moderators. The principles of each community are molded specifically, by the community rules imposed by moderators, and implicitly, by the votes, and by the exchange of views of its community members. Please abide by the rules of the communities in which you join.
Below are the platform rules that apply to everyone on Avyanna
Remember we are all in this together to create a welcoming, learning inspiring and motivating environment. Let’s treat everyone with respect. Healthy exchange of views is natural, but kindheartedness and respect are required.
2. No Hate Speech or Bullying
Avyanna community is a place to motivate, inspire and connect with like-minded people and not for attacking, using fear to silence the voices of others and bullying. Degrading comments about things like race, culture, religion, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated. Community or users inciting violence or hate based on gender, sexual orientation, race, religion will be banned.
3. Respect Everyone`s privacy.
Being part of this community requires mutual trust. Revealing someone`s personal or confidential information is not allowed.
4. Keep it Legal.
Avyanna community does not allow the posting of illegal content, enabling or soliciting of illegal transactions.
5. Post authentic knowledge/content that motivates and inspires people to reach their full potential on the main portal or into communities where you have a special interest, and do not cheat or participate in content and vote manipulation, spamming, irrelevant links, or subscriber fraud or otherwise disrupt Avyanna community.
6. Impersonating an individual is a deceptive manner and isn’t tolerated on Avyanna community.
Enforcing our Rules.
We do have a variety of ways (depending on the severity of the violation) we can enforce our rules when people break them. Some of the rules include, but not limited to the following:
· Removal of content that we think violates our community rule(s)
· Asking you politely to stop
· Temporary or permanent suspension of accounts
· Banning of Avyanna Space/community