@Mathews · Posted 26 Feb. 2021
Avyanna Dream Site Admin
@admin · Updated 26 Feb. 2021
Never walk off into the sunset with a woman
1. Who you don’t know for very long. Taking the time to get to know someone you plan on spending the rest of your awesome life with does no harm.
2. Who has daddy issues. Father always dictates all of her decisions.
3. Who constantly talks about her exes every time you have a discussion
4. Who puts everyone else above you
5. Who takes sides with her friends, family, even strangers in arguments
6. Who cheated on her ex with you or cheated on her previous relationships
7. Who is overly jealous of seeing you with the opposite sex friend or even her sister
Godwin Oladele I write content
@Writelord · Updated 28 Feb. 2021
There are no signs.
People change, (It happens. It's constant,) even more so after marriage when a part of their liberty and independence is sacrificed for the relationship.
Can you handle change? If not, then do not get married. Because, someday, that person you love will change either physically or emotionally. These are what we call life's phases, and they could happen to any of us, at any time.
Whoever you do marry, for all the marvelous qualities that they have, understand that, someday, they may no longer have these qualities. Will you love them then? This is the most important question you need to ask.
Debbie Katz Free Spirit
@debkatz78 · Posted 27 Feb. 2021
Well, I think this depends on the couple as individuals involved. We all have different desires, morals, and lines that we don't want to be crossed. I guess I would say one of the biggest signs you shouldn't marry someone is that you don't trust them. If you can't trust someone before marriage, things will only get worse after you marry them because there will be more at stake so to speak.
@JoeBall · Posted 01 Mar. 2021
I am a strong believer of the fact that we get our values from religion and its teachings. A person who does not believe in God, can do anything he wants. When religion remains important in the lives of people, then they would fear doing any harm or wrong and they are fully committed to whatever they do.